Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM) Next: [OT] X-COM (was Re: [SG] Rules for aliens)

RE: [SG] Rules for aliens

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 11:46:43 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens

>The combat engine in that game is pretty much ripped off/licensed from
an
>old (but very good!) game called Laser Squad -- it just has isometric
view
>and height levels tacked on.
Not exactly ripped off - UFO/XCOM was done by the same people who did
Laser
Squad. I believe these days they are called Mythos Games (heck, they
might
have been called that even then).

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM) Next: [OT] X-COM (was Re: [SG] Rules for aliens)