Prev: [OT] Re: Human aggression in space Next: Re: Kra'Vak 'house' rules for FB, long

[FT] Ice-breakers in space

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:18:19 +1000
Subject: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

G'day,
	The recent spate of "subs-in-space" subject lines reminded me of
the
number of Anime movies I've seen that have some form of converted naval
vessel flying around quite happily. So this leads me onto the question,

Apart from the Starblazers minatures are there any other starship
minatures
out there that look like naval ships in space or even give you the feel
of
a naval vessel in space?

I'd be interested in finding some for my IAS fleet.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: [OT] Re: Human aggression in space Next: Re: Kra'Vak 'house' rules for FB, long