Prev: RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: RE: FT/FB points costs, was: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

RE: Voltron [Very OT]

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:06:35 -0500
Subject: RE: Voltron [Very OT]

This is Voltron?  The Voltron I remember (& know - the 1 year old gives
me
an excuse to watch cartoons:) is a pretty roughly animated 'japanime'
style
show with a bunch of big robotic lions that form into one big humanoid
warrior, to fight a new giant enemy each episode.  Somebody's got to
have a
stock of giant monsters somewhere...Are you sure you're not thinking of
'War Planets'?	This is the only other computer-generated show that I
know
of, besides Transformers:Beast Wars & sections of the new Johnny Quest.

Anyway, as the KV seem to be loosely modeled on the 'Predators' of movie
&
comic fame (as are a 'Starfire' race, IIRC), that type of thing is
likely
to show up a lot.

Noah