Prev: RE: Bugs Next: RE: Voltron [Very OT]

RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:54:39 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

Tom Anderson wrote:

>noah wrote:

>> Wet-navy ships would probably work best with an FT-ish > system -
note
the
>> plethora of 'Wet Thrust' type adaptations.

>there are at least two 'full steam's done or in the works, and i have
seen
a 'deep strike' or something, with subs. i think the name 'wet >thrust'
has
been avoided for fear of getting the censors involved ...

>>  For post-modern naval combat,

>postmodern naval combat? "ok, my battleship fires a missile salvo",
"ah,
but your battleship is just a semiotic textualisation of >recurrent
precapitalist social pragma ..."

At this point, the missile salvo impacts...with gratifying results.

Noah :)

Prev: RE: Bugs Next: RE: Voltron [Very OT]