Prev: Re: still FMA-40k Next: Re: FMA-40k

RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:28:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

noah wrote:

> Wet-navy ships would probably work best with an FT-ish > system - note
the
> plethora of 'Wet Thrust' type adaptations.

there are at least two 'full steam's done or in the works, and i have
seen a 'deep strike' or something, with subs. i think the name 'wet
thrust' has been avoided for fear of getting the censors involved ...

>  For post-modern naval combat,

postmodern naval combat? "ok, my battleship fires a missile salvo", "ah,
but your battleship is just a semiotic textualisation of recurrent
precapitalist social pragma ..."

Tom

Prev: Re: still FMA-40k Next: Re: FMA-40k