Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:26:32 -0700
Subject: RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

I've been following this discussion and it make me wonder.

How many opponents are involved?  What are the sizes of their forces?
How do you set the terrain?  How much time do you normally have to
setup, play and tear down?

Given answers to these, I think I could come up with a set of scenario
cards with out using a point system.

Also, as I play historical minis, there are a wealth of scenario
books/articles, some dealing with random forces.  If you can find it,
Try "Programmed Wargames Scenarios" and "Scenarios for Wargames" by
Charles Stewart Grant and published by WRG

Michael Brown

PS  or try the mini-campaign on my web site
http://www.wco.com/~mkkabrow/Rebel1.HTM