Prev: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them? Next: Re: FreeDS1 was: RE: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

New GZGs Chat Schedule.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:07:09 -0600
Subject: New GZGs Chat Schedule.

Hello:
	After talking it over with Stuart Ford, we've modified the GZG
chat
schedule just a little in hopes that we can attract more people.  Stuart
has also given me administrative status on the chat server so I can now
moderate chats.
	The new schedule looks like this:  (All times are in Central.
Time in
() is London Time... I think.)

	Thrusdays:  10 P.M. (5 A.M.)
	Saturdays:  10 P.M. (5 P.M.) AND 7 p.m (2 A.M.).

	We can be found on:  chat.mad-web.net.	Channel: #GroundZero

	This new schedule is effective immediately.  So I'll be up
bright and
early (for a Saturday) to chat with you.

	See you then!
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert