Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

RE: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting t hem?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:15:39 -0700
Subject: RE: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting t hem?

I use:

20 Grenadier Ral Partha Imperial Marines (25mm old style boxed set)
painted in a tan and grey tiger stripe camo with a stylized red Hawk's
head on their helmet side

14 Leading Edge Aliens Colonial Marines painted as per movie

10 GZG FSE legionairres painted to match the Aliens figs

12 GZG ESU power armor figs painted in green camo with red visor slits
and squad markings on helmet

14 Grenadier "Future Warriors" (Including an INCREDIBLE col. figure with
a cigar butt clenched in his teeth) painted to match the Aliens figs

30 Kryomek Alien figures painted with Metallic Browns with Hive markings
on their "hoods"
Leading edge Alien figures (movie Alien) painted to match Kryomek

20 Ral Partha Necrovore Terminator style figures painted in steel
hues-red glossy eyes

20 Legions of Steel Machine figures painted as above.

And about a dozen different vehicles for all the sides.
And about 5 Kryomek Bunkers

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero