Prev: Re: *New DS2/SG2 website* Next: GZG DS2 Announce: Web site update.

DS2 and elegance

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:51:47 -0400
Subject: DS2 and elegance

I tend to agree (without thereby prolonging any threads) that DS2 isn't
as
elegant is it might ought to be, and that, as a result, it is not as
tempting to the Casual Gamer (or Gamer With A Life, as may be) as, say,
Full Thrust.  Or DBA....  With that in mind, for those of you who like
De
Bellis Multitudinas and would like to sample DBM-for-World War II, there
is
a "Variants" article (not, I point out, written, edited, or even
thoroughly
read by me) on Ed Allen's De Bellis Homepaginus. If you don't already
have
DBH on your Favorite Web Site List, you can get there by starting at my
paragraph (not complete enough to be a page yet):

 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html

Click on "Crusades", click on "De Bellis Homepaginus", click on
"Variants"
and you'll see it.
Note: If you do not already play DBM, this will be meaningless to you.

Prev: Re: *New DS2/SG2 website* Next: GZG DS2 Announce: Web site update.