Prev: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availability Next: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

FW: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <wasku01@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:51:11 -0400
Subject: FW: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Los raises an interesting point.  The most fun I have had in Space
Gaming
(mini/board) is when I have had crippled ships.  Dealing with ship
damage is
more fun than stomping the snot out of your opponent.  When I played
S/T/A/R/F/L/E/E/T Battles (dare I admit to it?), juggling my decimated
power
reserves and shields that were down to little more than static was much
more
fun than being able to yawn out an Alpha Strike each turn.

-=Kurt