Prev: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: erm... power armour

Re: [FT universe]

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:59:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT universe]

At 22:08 20/09/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>>I'm intrigued as to how the ESU would differ from the NAC if we
>eliminate >old communist economic  policies from the equation.  Do the
>secret police >hold sway? Freedoms are more restricted?  The NAC being
>a more class >oriented soceity has it devolved back to the old ideal of

>an aristocracy >and their cronies running things?
>
>Depends.  If they pay lip service to Marxism in any way, then they are
>convinced they have a historic destiny to conquer the entire human
>race.	SNIP

That's "liberate the proletariat while liquidating the bourgeoisie along
with there assorted running dogs and lackeys..."

"Unbreakable Union of free republics..."
Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an' bald!"
"

Prev: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: erm... power armour