Prev: RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [FT universe]

RE: [DS][SG] was [semi OT] Women wargamers

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:19:49 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS][SG] was [semi OT] Women wargamers

-----Original Message-----
From: Noah Doyle [mailto:nvdoyle@midlink.com]
Subject: RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers

SNIP.............
>orbit?).  When you have that situation, & you want to hold all of the
>sites, a cheap high mobility force seems necessary: Line infantry in
Grav
>APCs.	Granted, I'm thinking really reliable 'Traveller' Grav here,
where

In JTs background (not that you HAVE to use this) Grav is REALLY
expensive.
For really cheap high mobility you should really consider VTOL and fixed
wing too! Considerably cheaper to produce (granted helo is a little more
difficult to learn).

Please don't raise the isuues of anti-air, as this is equally applicable
all airborne vehicles. Plenty of 'color' for a colonial or developing
planet!

Air Cav, way to go!

Owen G

Prev: RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [FT universe]