Prev: [OT] Minbari Poles Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: [OT] Minbari Poles

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:23:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Minbari Poles

But then again the opponent may not know the actual disposition
or composition of your forces.	If you had a guy trying to flank them
it doesn't do any good to shout "Hey John, flank them on the left" or
to say "Lt. Johnson, take the first squad and charge down this hall".

There are times in which keeping your resources secret or
misdirecting the enemy comes in handy, even when the gunfire has
started.