Prev: Re: Fleet Book Fighter Questions Next: Re; [OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:29:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Scott Jaqua wrote:

> >Add to the list, the Empress Jingo' of Japan, who led an invasion of
Korea,
> while pregnant. Her son the Emperor Ojin was deied after his death as
the
> war god Hachiman. (are we back to that battle advise from voices in
the
> head thing?)

Hey lets not forget teh leader of teh free world...Hillary Clinton! <g>

Actually, my hat goes off to Margaret Thatcher when it comes to leaders
and ass
kickers. Here's a lady that actually used to participate in SAS
exercizes to
include sitting IN the kill house during  live fire take down, and more
than
once chastising her male counterparts for cringing in fear. hear hear.

Los

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Fighter Questions Next: Re; [OT] Women wargamers -longish