Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)

Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:54:24 EDT
Subject: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

Hi,
I would like to hear any thoughts about what people think are the
"best"/"most
effective" ships in FT2.0/FT2.5 and why people like them.
These are my favorite ships:
FT2.0: Nova, a home-build ship of cruiser-mass (26 MASS) and 3 A-batts.
FT2.5: Vandenburg -P, a modification of the Vanenburg with 4 pts of
armor
removed and replaced with a Pulse Torp
FT2.5: Valley Forge
Thanks for any replies that I get (in advance)
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)