Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt

[OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 23:32:02 -0500
Subject: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Well, guys (in the gender-neutral form), occasionally a blind sow finds
pearl.	Having always tried to rise above the morass of typical gamers,
by
skillful use of soap and toothpaste, I managed to snare myself a Spouse.

 Not just any Spouse - a real honest-to-Rodina brunette Russian Jewess,
twice removed from the Motherland.  Her temper reminds me of Ivanova's,
as
well.  Should NEVER have tought her those hapkido techniques.

Not to brag (too much), just to let you know that there is hope.

Noah
who still wouldn't mind cuddling Claudia...

Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt