Prev: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade Next: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:43:02 +0100
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

>On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:46:32 +0100 Ground Zero Games
><jon@gzero.dungeon.com> made us all *insanely* jealous by
>writing:

>GOH, who is a lovely lady with an evil sense of humour and
>a staggering capacity for alcohol. <<<

>responsibility for anything said above and will deny
>eveything if pressed. Having had Claudia cuddle up to me
>for a photo, my life is now complete.... :) <<<

[snip]
>But did you give her examples of CR-2A and -2B? After all,
>these days, true fame is being made into a figurine, and
>GZG did it for the gorgeous Claudia before anyone else!

Yes, I gave her a CR2B, and she was really chuffed with it - hopefully
it
won't get us sued!!!
She also wouldn't give my copy of SFX back till she'd read the interview
-
she hadn't seen that issue before!

>I still say that you should do GC versions of Ivanova and
>Delenn.

As a double figure vignette, perhaps.....??

>Phil, official GZG-approved pervert to this list,
>reminding everyone _how_ I got that "title" <g>. BTW, Mark,
>how about some details about the red-head?

Small commercial BTW for all you perverts out there: we've had some
A3-size
frameable prints made (just 200 copies) of the Biker Babe (BB03)
illustration that we use on the back of the 1998 catalogue - they're on
sale now at £5.95 plus p&p (£1.20 postage in UK, £2.50 overseas). Put
something on your games room wall to drool over..... (beats all those
boring posters of Russian Army uniforms...)

Jon (GZG)