Prev: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: [GZG MISC] FT, SG2 and DS2 Starter Kits

RE: Fleet Book Missile Question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:21:47 +0100
Subject: RE: Fleet Book Missile Question

>>What the heck is an 'ER' salvo?  Enhanced range?  Enhanced radiation?
>>What are the rules for this (and where)?
>>

>The 'lost' ER rules are explained in the FAQ
>
>What is the range of Enhanced Range Salvo Missile Launcher?
>ER SML range is 36 MU, see page 12.

Precisely. An Extended Range (ER) salvo is exactly the same as a
standard
salvo except for range and the magazine space it takes up.The rules are
in
there in the lists and tables, but the explanation of it got lost
somewhere
between the playtesting material and the final (unfortunately very
rushed)
typesetting.... :/

Jon (GZG)