Prev: RE: Fleet Book Missile Question Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: [GZG MISC] FT, SG2 and DS2 Starter Kits

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:21:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG MISC] FT, SG2 and DS2 Starter Kits

>>Mark's post about having a SG2 platoon and my own start at buying
official FT
>>figures got me thinking about something.
>
>>So, anyone have any suggestions?

[snip]

>Ther are already starter packs for FT arn't there ?  I think there is a
>pack with the rules and ships plus two with ships only (I think I
bought
>one when I started).
>
>Ther used to be several DS II starter packs but they were the old
Copeland
>stuff so may no longer exist.
>
>Stuart.

For the UK, we do starter packs for FT - the rules, plus two 6-ship
fleets
(a CH, CL, 2x DD and 2xFF each) for twenty quid. While we don't actually
list an SG starter kit, we do platoon packs of figs (24) at a price
saving
(17.50) and a couple of these plus the rules will give an excellent
start.
Now that we've got the 6mm infantry out, we may start offering starter
deals on DS as well.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Fleet Book Missile Question Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]