Prev: Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 00:54:00 +0100
Subject: Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)

At 17:37 06/09/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Noah Doyle wrote:
>> >
>> > Tell me GZG is doing well.
>>
>> GZG is considerably smaller than any of these outfits. Smaller means
>> more survivable *if* the owner considers it a labor of love and
hasn't
>> quit his day job. I dare to guess that's the case with Jon.
>>
>> DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!
>>
>To stop Noah (and anyone else) worrying that Jon hasn't replied to
this,
>it's probably because he's at EuroGenCon not because he's gone
under!!!!

>GZG are doing exceptionally well (especially in the UK) and having
>spoken to him recently I don't think Jon has any worries on this side
at
>all (if anything the business is still expanding at a steady rate).
>
>As to his day job - he quit that a few years back as GZG was doing so
>well. There's an interesting interview with Jon in Ragnarok 30 which
>should be out next month, which gives you a bit of background on GZG,
>Jon, his views on the hobby etc, etc.
>
>Steve

Which reminds me whats the address for resubscribing to Ragnarok?  Is
there
a web page thats up to date?
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.