Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)

Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:26:09 +1200
Subject: Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them

Richard Slattery <richard@mgkc.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>I just came across an interesting link that I thought may be of
>interest to some of the list...
>It's a web based java app that shows the orbits of all the current
>satellites around earth. You can select various ones, see their
>orbits, move the viewpoint.... you get a good idea of how crowded it
>is out there already ;)
    Absolutely fascinating! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Ragnarok/Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)