Prev: Re: Nea Rhomaioi Next: Re: [DS2]GEVs

Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 18:02:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Tim Jones wrote:

> >at GenCon.  First, get a bunch of tongue depressor.	Then, using a
hot
> >glue gun, glue your figs to the stick.
>
> All on one stick or one fig per stick?
> Glue the fig to the flat of the depressor?

>	   /\
>	     _|_____________________

	All on one stick.

	I have a few sections cut from a wooden board,
	about 1/2" by 4" by 10".  I glue all my similar
	figures on the 1/2" edge with Elmer's white glue.

	Then you go down the line:

	face-face-face-face
	hand-hand-hand-hand
	helmet-helmet-helmet-helmet
	sidearm-sidearm-sidearm-sidearm

	and so on.

	It's easy to pry the painted figures off the wood
	with an X-acto knife.

	I use a board instead of tongue depressors because
	it's easier to hold in my hand while painting.
	I also have a board holder (a block of wood with
	a board sized slot cut in it).

Prev: Re: Nea Rhomaioi Next: Re: [DS2]GEVs