Prev: Re: Another TD idea Next: [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon

/gzg/ft2 full steam - yet another FT conversion

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: /gzg/ft2 full steam - yet another FT conversion

hello there all,

well, it came to me at one in the morning last night, i jotted it down
and now it's escaped to the web. i don't know if it's been done before
(but i'd be surprised if it hadn't), but here is a conversion of FT to
ship combat in the steam-and-steel era, ie the early part of this
century. in the ft spirit, it's simple and quick rather than
munchkinnishly accurate.

anyway, let me know if you have any feelings, comments, feedback, etc. i
can feel your pain.

http://members.xoom.com/tom_anderson/fullsteam.html

Tom

altavista.iname.com

Prev: Re: Another TD idea Next: [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon