Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

Re: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:47:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

Miguel Echavarria wrpte in reply to Owen:

> > The rules are pretty clear that this [regrouping] is an action taht
costs.

>	I guess it's no suprise that it's not clear to me. It's
certainly not
> listed as an action, and I didn't see where it said it takes up an
> action. Could you add to your comment?

I've forgotten which game you were discussing - that's a point in favour
of the subject tags.

The SGII quick referenc summary sheet lists "Regrouping" in the
"actions"
box. It also describes "Regrouping" on page 17 in the chapter "actions,
where it says "Teh Regrouping uses up the activation of the unit ...". I
think this endorses Owen's comment that the rules are "pretty clear" on
this.

The DSII rules for regrouping (p.24) use the same wording as the SGII
rules.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]