Prev: RE: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies Next: Re: DS/SG Question

Re: GZG DS/SG Question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 13:28:02 +0200
Subject: Re: GZG DS/SG Question

Aaron Davis wrote:

> I do not have DS Or SG and I will not get it any time soon but I was
> wondering what stuff like HEL and MDC means. I have some Ideas but I
> am not sure Could sombody please send me a short list of da weapons
> with a 1 or 2 sentance des of each.

>From the DSII book:

HEL - High Energy Laser
MDC - Mass Driver Cannon (rail/coil guns)
HVC - High Velocity Cannon (usually explosive rounds, liquid/plasma
propellant)
RFAC - Rapid-Fire AutoCannon (smaller version of HVC)
HKP - Hyper-Kinetic Penetrators (non-exploding rounds, liquid/plasma
propellant)
DFFG - Direct Fire Fusion Gun (or Plasma gun, if you prefer)
GMS - Guided Missile System
SLAM - Salvo-LAunched Missiles (fires a sheaf of rockets into a fairly
small area).

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies Next: Re: DS/SG Question