Prev: RE: New TBMD Laser Next: RE: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies

Re: DS/SG Question

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 05:35:48 -0400
Subject: Re: DS/SG Question

> I do not have DS Or SG and I will not get it any time soon but I was
> wondering what stuff like HEL and MDC means. I have some Ideas but I
> am not sure Could sombody please send me a short list of da weapons
> with a 1 or 2 sentance des of each. Then I will be able to
> understande some more of the talk on da list. Well good night

By the way, when reading the rules, I find abbreviations like this
actually
take longer to deal with than if the words were written out in full.  I
have to retrieve from memory "HEL = High Energy Laser" instead of just
reading it.  That's one reason I don't play Dirtside--I have to go back
and
translate the charts before I know what I'm looking for.  Does it have
that
effect on anyone else, or am I just getting old and senile?

Prev: RE: New TBMD Laser Next: RE: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies