Prev: [DS2] GEV mechanics Next: Source Material for Japan in DS/SGII (wasRe: Unofficial Civilization)

B5 Wars

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:36:04 -0400
Subject: B5 Wars

>B5 Wars holds little interest for me apart from the minuatures.  Even
then
>I'd begrudge giving AOG any of my money considering the way they seem
>have abandoned customers in Europe.  The latest update on their site is
now
>telling us that European availabilty is coming soon.

On this note I have a copy of B5 wars and I think it is crap so i never
play it, however, i am comming back to Europe  (England to be specific)
in
about two weeks, If anyone is interested in taking it off my hands (it
is
opened, counters cut out and used, about three times I think, so would
be
much cheaper than whatever I paid for it) contact me privately and we
could
come to some arrangement.

>One interesting link from their site is the B5 ships painting page.
Some
>very nicely done ships.  As well as lots of well designed Ship control
>sheets for the EFSB.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/3389/scs.html

This is a good site, however, I also reccomend Stellardyne Shipyards.  I
just recieved two Repulse Cruisers which are superb, especially as they
just cost around a fiver !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: [DS2] GEV mechanics Next: Source Material for Japan in DS/SGII (wasRe: Unofficial Civilization)