Prev: Re: Unofficial Civilizations Next: Re: Unofficial Civilizations

Re: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 02:20:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 18:53:58 -0700, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<schoon@aimnet.com>
wrote:

>Well, I've heard two in favor of the Sunday notion. Shall we give it a
try
>this coming Sunday (Sept. 6th I believe) ?

Sounds like an idea. It is a long weekend, so I don't know if that will
have
an effect on people showing up. On the other hand I'LL be available, so
maybe
others will, too.

Any ideas for a start time?

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Unofficial Civilizations Next: Re: Unofficial Civilizations