Prev: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:37:37 -0700
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> I always assumed that the 'new guys' were mysterious: home space for
> each

I agree with Doug here. The Kra'vak are supposed to be encroaching on
Human space through a push from somewhere's "coreward". Nobody really
knows where their home system is. Heck it could be one parsec outside of
known space, OR they could already control the entire galaxy (admittedly
doubful) and we're just seeing their advanced units.

Los

Prev: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?