Prev: Re: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt.

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:28:00 -0700
Subject: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt.

	In Dirtside we use the Imperial Speeder Bikes as armor zero
vehicles.
Because of their small size they are hard to hit, but impact is usually
lethal.
I like to use them because their fast speed and maneuverability combined
with a DFFG/1 is very usefull against enemy armour.
	In StarGrunt we just give them a D6 armour like any other
lightly armoured
vehicle.  My Scouts don't abandon their bikes but they might piggy-back
another scout squad and drop them off.
	Phil P.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

Prev: Re: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?