Prev: RE: SG Humor Next: Re: SG Humor

[CON] Shorecon

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:10:09 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: [CON] Shorecon

OK, seems next month there's a con up in New Jersey (just across the
river from Pennsylvania) on the 18-20th.

http://www.multigenre.com/#SH1

I'm going, and while there aren't any GZG events listed as of last time
I checked their schedule, I'm planning to get some DSII events set up
if I have to knock out some other gamers and steal their tables. Yes, I
do work on short notice--the joys of a job where I havn't a clue what
days I'm working from one week to the next, nor how much money I'm
making.  Tips can be so unreliable.  Anyway, I'd love to get together
with someone/anyone for some DSII/FT/SGII.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: SG Humor Next: Re: SG Humor