Prev: Re: [DS][SG] call for morale rules Next: [CON] Shorecon

RE: SG Humor

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:05:01 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: SG Humor

You wrote:

>XXX Naw, we're all sitting around coming up with new and ingenious
uses for >Frenchmen, and the occasional house rule :) XXX

Dammit, the rules for mineclearing with penal batallions aren't done
yet!  And I won't release them until I'm satisfied with 'em!  Now leave
the Frenchmen alone, I need them to playtest with!

Is it really parody if you're parodying yourself?

>Marines any day!  Why? Well, for one, we've got realistic background,
>substance, and a coherent reason for existing!  How about that?XXX

And tacnukes.  Those are nice.

>XXX Of course I read Hemingway.  All of my ESU Volunteer Brigades are
quite >angst-ridden, and we have bull-runs occasionally.  They rarely
make it past >the first APSW.  40k players read? :) XXX

Angst?	Angst?	Most of my troops are too busy shooting something to
look it up.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [DS][SG] call for morale rules Next: [CON] Shorecon