Prev: RE: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd Next: Re: Gauss Weapons

Re: Run a game a your library

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:34:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Run a game a your library

A club I belong to, the Northern Virginia Gamers (NOVAG) have used the
local library and we have recieved the best results there.  If you want
to promote the hobby go to where no one have heard about "wargaming" and
then show off a good looking game.  People will stop by the dozens to
see what is going on then you hit them with club flyers and what you are
doing.	We got alot of interest and some new members.  All this and the
space was free.  So check out your local library and runa game there,
you will be surprised.