Prev: Re: Six months to go.... Next: Re: Run a game a your library

RE: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:24:11 -0400
Subject: RE: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd

This is getting OT.  Having been on exercise in Camp Blanding a couple
of
times, let me tell you Yanks that you wouldn't know thick brush if you
saw
it.  For the non-blanding members of the list I'll describe Camp
Blanding:
Palm Trees and Sand.  It's in Florida, us Cannuks went there and it was
like
a vacation  (nice town, you guys have the best kit).

If you boys want to see rough terrain, come up north, the Great White
North
with Summers hotter than Florida and Winters colder than your
airconditioners on full blast.	;-)

Please send all Flames to my personal address.