Prev: Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ) Next: Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ)

Re: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:49:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions

The you should us ethe Space Fleet conversion (or whatever it's called
by GW)	and do tyranids vs anybody.

Los

tom.anderson@altavista.net wrote:

> i don't like all this stuff about 'beam batteries' and 'pulse
torpedoes', and i can't stand fighters and missiles - especially SMs -
make my blood boil. what we want is to get back to good old boarding
actions. anyone who disagrees with me is wrong and a moron.