Prev: DS2 Vehicle design question. Next: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

From: "Darryl Adams" <darryl_adams@b...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:11:13 +1000
Subject: Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

With SML, the problem is that  they  are too random in their punch.
It takes a lot of luck to cause massive dammage with SML (I had 3
missiles
hit for 4 points!!!)

Especially against the NAC with their great point defense ships.

It makes rolling back escorts vital, so for the FSE,massive fighter
attacks
and missile  launches, and hoping to overcommit PDS the only way to go.

At least the FSE  CAN run  away!

Darryl