Prev: Re: No longer ... Next: DS2 Vehicle design question.

RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:36:49 +0000
Subject: RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

At 23:27 13/08/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually, I would think that would be terrifying from a VTOL pilot's
point
of view.
>Especially on an SG2 battlefield.  "OK, gonna disembark you guys here
and"-WHOOOOOOOOSH-"HOLY S*** WHAT WAS THAT WE'RE ON FIRE?!?!"

>Noah

I agree- the Cockatrice was intended to help defend airfields in the UK
against airborne/airlanding assaults, so it seems reasonable to be able
point the thing up (the nozzle, that is- the whole rig being an armoured
6x4
truck)

Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an' bald!"
"

Prev: Re: No longer ... Next: DS2 Vehicle design question.