Prev: Re: Other Forces/World in 2185 Next: RE: Printed works of future combat

Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:07:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

> 1. If a geopolitics list existed, anyone who was interested could
> join and have his two cents. Or just lurk.
> 2. those who didn't want to be burdened with this, wouldn't be, and
> they'd get less list mail.
>
> I can see no good defense of inflicting stuff on people who don't
> want it, since everybody who want it could easily get access to it.

Keeping the background on this list would help to keep it on topic
and stop it degenerating into an "all frenchmen smell" argument that
might have free reign on a dedicated background list.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh    <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>	  <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Re: Other Forces/World in 2185 Next: RE: Printed works of future combat