Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

Re: Other Forces/World in 2185

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:59:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Other Forces/World in 2185

Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:

That's what I'd like to see. One of my many (heh) projects is going
to be to produce a web page with a consolidated recording of all the
history from SG2, DS2, FB, FT,MT, etc. and anything I can sort of
confirm as official. Then, I'll start adding some of the great
suggestions from the list, but they'll clearly be indicated as to
their origin (that way people using a strict vanilla GZG history will
be able to use it too). With any luck, I'll be able to tie it in with
the great work people have already done on the world map and other
areas.

It just seems like something well worthwhile....

> Is all this leading up to a standard GZG universe history? (I know
> there's the outline of one in all the timelines already, but now
> we're puttiung meat on it.) This is important to someone like me who
> likes to write. This way I don't get jumped on by somebody because I
> placed Kosovo in the NSL instead of the ESU or whatever.
>
> Los

Tom.

Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)