Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4)

Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:29:49 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4)

You wrote:

>Strange. Everytime I try to raise discussion on possible rules abuses,
>eventually I get accused of actually using them in a game (I'll ignore
the >deodorant bit). Aw shuck, I give up.

Not you per se, but anyone who abuses rules, gets pitched.  Building
the perfect air-tight rule system is impossible, especially when it's
as flexible as GZG products are supposed to be.  So you exercise
control at the umpire and player level.  That's the only 100% solution
I can come up with.

John

Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4)