Prev: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas

RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:11:46 +0100
Subject: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

I presume the Involuntary is an Ortillery platform?

"Well sir we didn't really want to bomb them, so we just hang around up
here till they give up.  We're expecting their surrender any year now."

As for the rest...

Incoherent being a diplomatic vessel?

Invalid could only be an electronic warfare ship.

Incapable sounds like a frigate with an AA megabattery mounted on it but
not enough power to fire weapons.

Incompetent now that would be the fleets flagship but cunningly hidden
behind a silly name.

Incompetent, the
>> list goes on and on.
>>

>/************************************************
>Thomas Barclay

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas