Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

Re: The Party is cancelled.

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:29:21 -0500
Subject: Re: The Party is cancelled.

Hey, it just means most will miss meeting the lovely and charming
'Captain
Dame Megan Evans', but I'll see if she'll swing by the game long enough
say hi.

However, expect bloodshot and baggie eyes. Last GenCon, she spent last
two
days with butt glued to a chair in the anime' room. This year, she
intends
to get an early start. ;->=

To all those NOT attending, please forgive this intrusion, and this is
certainly the last you'll hear from me on the subject off GZG topic....

Til Monday, at least.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)