Prev: RE: Fighter/ Bombers for FT... Next: Re: The Party is cancelled.

Re: New Fighter Types

From: The Caldwells <clcaldwell@p...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:01:10 -0500
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

Jon,

What is the difference between the (notCentauri) GF013 Kentauris
fighters
and the
GF 016 Heavy Kentauris fighters?

Is it a size difference?  Which one will best match the others in the
(notB5) range?

Nick

At 06:43 PM 7/17/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>New Fighter Types
>[snip]
>>I know this is going to annoy people but what do you think?
>>Incidentally I love the thing, and think it is the nicest looking
>>fighter in B5.
>>I wonder how difficult it would be to add a longer nose to the UNSC
Star
>>Tiger fighter?
>
>We've just done it!!  GF-017, Star Sabre fighters (two-man Star Tiger
>variant)...... out now.
>Check the latest online cat update on Paul's site for details.
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>MRB

Nick Caldwell
clcaldwell@primary.net

Prev: RE: Fighter/ Bombers for FT... Next: Re: The Party is cancelled.