Prev: Re: FB Q's Next: Re: Campaign administration software?

Re: Campaign administration software?

From: "Naismith" <Naismith@s...>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 01:25:47 +0200
Subject: Re: Campaign administration software?

I don't know  a suitable campaign software, but I wrote a little
programme to enable hidden movement between star systems without the use
of an umpair: the players have to enter their orders (e.g. Ships  #2,
#3,
#4 fly to system xyz...). The software takes care of calculating the
time
spent in FTL transit and it checks whether both players have ships in
the
same system. If this occurs, you can fight the battle, and afterwards
enter the results (e.g. ships #3, #7 destroyed) to update the data.
The downside of this programme is the user-interface: I haven't managed
to make it visual appealing yet ( to little time :-(  ).
The big advantage (at least im my eyes): I designed the software for the
HP-48; you can take it with you anywhere you want to play, without the
need to have your PC running.
Markus
--

Most gods find it hard to walk and think at the same time.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Cyberwolf

( Naismith@swhamm.de )

Prev: Re: FB Q's Next: Re: Campaign administration software?