Prev: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: FB Q's

Re: Noble Armada

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 11:27:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Noble Armada

Having just glimpsed an open copy, can't give you much in the way of
details. Sprues of included ships are similar to newer Silent Death,
i.e.,
hard silver-grey plastic. Some are quite fetching, some I didn't care
for
at all. Sharp details, though.

The game itself's fire arc  diagrams, and the fact it's on hexes
reminded
me somewhat of AoG's B5Wars, but I didn't get a chance to analyse the
movement or combat systems.

Included in the set were outline diagrams of two of the ships with
'rooms'
to regulate combat on board. Can't recall if there was a hex or square
grid. I seem to recall just the basic outline/divisions, as if it played
as
an area style game.

Hope to have a better look before heading out to GenCon, but if someone
else has a better review, I'm all ears. So far, even if I were an ardent
Fading Suns RPG player, the $50 would be totally daunting.

The_Beast

Prev: Campaign administration software? Next: Re: FB Q's