Prev: RE: Stargrunt WWII conversion Next: RE: DS2 scenery question

RE: DS2 Elegance

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:42:03 +0100
Subject: RE: DS2 Elegance

>help as I've found. Ideally, it would be nice to roll one set
>of dice to hit, and second set of dice to determine damage done to the
target.

I still like the system in DS1, using D6 the first roll to hit,
the others to determine penetration and damage.

It was really easy to use and after a few games you could memorise the
values
(kinda). Bit slower than chits though. IMO DS1 was really easy to pick
up
compared to DS2.

The other alternative is to use a computer if you have one handy in your
spacious games room.

tim jones
--------

Prev: RE: Stargrunt WWII conversion Next: RE: DS2 scenery question