Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: RE: Stargrunt WWII conversion

GZG Pre-GenCon Bash Update.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:27:39 -0600
Subject: GZG Pre-GenCon Bash Update.

OK:
	Just a reminder about my little shin-dig that I have planned
this
coming Wendsday night before GenCon.  So far I've got a definite and a
tentive response, so here's some more info:

	Time:  Starting time-6-7pm till whenever.  This is subject to
change
depending on when everyone decides to arrive in town.  I need to know
who needs to be brought down here and who needs a map.

	Menu:  I've got BBQ chicken and bratwurst planned, along with
roasted
sweet corn and assorted munchies.   I need to know soft-drink/alcohol
preferences.

	Entertainment:	My local video store has a copy of Dark Star
(which
should please Mike M.)	I also thought either some of the better B5
episodes or some MST3K might also be in order if everyone wants to see
some.

	If you do plan on attending, please let me know ASAP.  I'd hate
to buy
all that food and drink and not have anyone come.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I don't want no part of that vegetarian scene.
	I won't buy me a pair of designer jeans.
	No redwood hot tub to my name.
	I got all that I want,
	And if it's all the same to you,
	I don't need a course in self-awareness
	To find out who I am.
	And I'd rather have a
	Big Mac or a Jumbo Jack
	Than all the bean sprouts in Japan!

				     --"Weird Al" Yankovic
					I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: RE: Stargrunt WWII conversion