Prev: RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models Next: RE: 15mm figures.

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:44:54 -0700
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

> OK, OK, already..... We've coded them GF 018. 6 per pack, UK price
95p.
> You'll have to check with Nic for the Eureka code and price. Available
NOW
> in UK, and I assume in Oz as well. No photos yet, but trust me - they
look
> just like little Nials.

   Also Jon, what do you call these fighters?  Just so I know what to
name
them in my list when I add them.  Also, looks like I need to get
together
a order sometime soon to include some of these.  Is it just me or does
there
seem to be an increase in the number of spaceship miniatures available?

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Tom's Giant List of spaceship miniatures and games at
<http://www.sruznet.com/~granvold/spaceship/index.html>

Prev: RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models Next: RE: 15mm figures.