Prev: Re: What about the UN? - Longish Next: Re: New Fighter Types

RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:41:59 -0500
Subject: RE: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

	Of the 2 that I have, the 'Standard Battle Ship' is 11.5 cm
long, 4 cm
wide at the widest point (it's a wedge), thickness estimated at 2.5 cm.
 The 'Landing Ship Tank' is a cylindrical/cigar hull form, 13 cm long,
2.5
cm wide, and 3 cm thick.  They're not overly huge for an FT game -
they're
just BIG.  The Command & Flag ships may be significantly larger...

Noah