Prev: HISTORICON Next: RE: What about the UN? - Longish

Re: Canadian Convention

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:18:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Canadian Convention

Thomas Barclay wrote:
> I know there was a Canadian GZG get together being put together in
> Toronah on the Third Weekend in September. Is it a go? Whats the
> status? Do we need people to run events? Do we need to remind people
> when and where and how costly? Are we trying to persuade KR or some
> local supplier to come up for the weekend? etc. etc.
>
> For those of you in the know, please update us on the situation. I
> for one, have it marked on my calendar...

Hi everybody!

Due to some unforseen problems, the idea of a GZG Canadian Convention
in Toronto has been put off for a year.  I thought somebody had
announced something previously on the list, but I guess not.

My apologies to everybody who was hoping for a Canadian event.
We're going to try again for next year, and hopefully, things will
run a little smoother.

Thanks for your patience.

Jerry

--
   Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI

Prev: HISTORICON Next: RE: What about the UN? - Longish